- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Handsome black painted case blends with any decor.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- Optional Floating Mounting Bracket allows screen to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- The Tensioned Cosmopolitan® Electrol® is available with built in low voltage control, silent motor and silent motor with low voltage control options.
Designed for applications where a more realistic soundstage is desired, this fabric allows for the installation of speakers to be placed behind the surface. With virtually no sound loss and good image quality, this fabric provides the same optical characteristics as the Da-Mat surface with specially designed perforations to allow sound to pass through the screen material. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|83544 Cosmopolitan Electrol Projection Screen - 65 x 116"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
|Special Features Options:||Acoustically Transparent, Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top