- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch.
- For easy installation, the Tensioned AdvantageŽ Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case.
- UL Plenum Rated case.
- All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity.
- Contains a motorized trapdoor that opens and closes to let the fabric out.
Designed for applications where a more realistic soundstage is desired, this fabric allows for the installation of speakers to be placed behind the surface. With virtually no sound loss and good image quality, this fabric provides the same optical characteristics as the Da-Mat surface with specially designed perforations to allow sound to pass through the screen material. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|35186 Advantage Deluxe Tensioned Electrol Motorized Front Projection Screen - 90x160"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features Options:||Acoustically Transparent, Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top