A Da-Lite Polacoat rear projection screen consists of a specially formulated optical coating, designed to provide the highest resolution and most accurate color fidelity. This coating is deposited on a transparent glass (Da-Glas) or acrylic (Da-Plex) substrate. Da-Lite utilizes a special coating process which chemically bonds the optical layer to the substrate, creating a very high degree of adhesion guaranteed not to peel or strip off.
- AV Format
- Mitered corners eliminate rear light leaks without caulking
- Frame insert size equals screen viewing area plus 2-1/2''
- Constructed of lightweight extruded aluminum U-channel
- Black anodized finish
- Da-Glas Rigid Rear Projection Screen collection
- The Da-Glas is a glass rigid rear projection screen with eight coating options formulated to fit your application requirements
- The Da-Glas is a rigid rear projection screen, and coatings are permanently bonded to the substrate and cannot peel off
- Four factory framing options available: Base, Deluxe, Standard, and Self-Trimming
- Larger sizes available upon request
See something odd?
Report it here.