An undeniably chic accessory, the DENY Designs Robert Farkas Woven Polyester Throw Pillow will lift the cool quotient of your room and put an interesting spin on its decor scheme. Sporting a chick wearing glasses, this article flaunts a contemporary ambience and is amusing and endearing to users of all ages.
Made using woven polyester, the Robert Farkas Woven Polyester Throw Pillow is a standing testament to the fearless design art that thrives in the house of DENY Designs. The polyester lends durability and longevity to the product, making it not just cool to look at, but long lasting as well. Fashion and function apart, it has an array of other features that make this throw pillow a valuable possession. It is handmade, which reasserts the care and deliberation that went into making it. No machine can match the intricacy and meticulousness that human hands can invest into a project. Its fade resistant quality ensures that its vibrant colors don't lose sheen, even after a wash. The fact that it is non-pilling guarantees that its texture won't lose integrity in the long run.
This product is made in the USA, which is indicative of its high caliber quality. It requires no more than a machine wash to clean sufficiently.
- Fabric: Woven Polyester
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- 6 Color dye process, custom printed for every order
- Robert Farkas collection
- Size (16" H x 16" W Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" H x 18" W Size): 18" Square
- Size (20" H x 20" W Size): 20" Square
- Size (26" H x 26" W Size): 26" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.