If abstract art is something you want in your house, then the DENY Designs Jacqueline Maldonado Rapt Polyester Throw Pillow offers you exactly that, along with a wide array of functional benefits. It is an enchanting combination of colors that merge freely and produce more complex shades in the process.
Created with a cover of woven polyester and fill material of polyester, the Jacqueline Maldonado Rapt Polyester Throw Pillow possesses the tensile strength and resulting longevity that DENY Designs endows all its throw pillows with. Unique visual content and sturdiness apart, it also flaunts a number of other features. It is hypoallergenic, which means it cannot be infested with bed bugs and other such pests. Its fade resistant quality ensures that the visual content will survive multiple washes. Its non-pilling trait guarantees that its texture will not be ruined over time. The fact that it is handmade makes this throw pillow so much more special, owing to the dedicated human effort that went into creating it.
This throw pillow sports a zippered closure, making it removable for easy cleaning. It is manufactured in the USA, which is a compelling indicator of the quality that this throw pillow bears. It requires no more than a machine wash to be cleaned.
- Material: Woven Polyester
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Jacqueline Maldonado Collection
- Pattern is on both sides of the pillow
- Size (16" x 16" Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" x 18" Size): 18" Square
- Size (20" x 20" Size): 20" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.