Make delicious crepes with the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10" Crepe Pan. This 10” crepe pan is made from hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel that makes it robust and reliable. This pan works well on all heat sources other than induction stove tops. It can be used with wood, silicon, rubber, and plastic material utensils. It has non-stick interiors that do not allow the food to stick, making it easy to clean. The round pan is oven-safe up to 500 F. This pan has a stainless steel handle that provides a firm grip for easy usage. The Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10" Crepe Pan from Cuisinart is a must have for every kitchen.
- Includes Lifetime Warranty
- 10 Inch crepe pan
- Designed for cooking crepes, pancakes or eggs
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability
- Quantanium non-stick interior provides lasting food release and easy cleaning
- Cool Grip stainless steel riveted handles
- Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Halogen; Glass
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.