A featured product of the Traditional Glass Cape Cod Series, the Cape Cod Featured Greenhouse has a 45-degree roof slope, allowing extra height for hanging baskets. Its aesthetically pleasing, straight-eave design with tempered glass wall paneling has become a favorite among avid gardeners.
- Structure - BC Greenhouse's designs are air-tight and draft-free, ensuring a fully protected environment for plants
- Expandable - The greenhouse is designed to allow for easy expansion at a later date
- Automatic solar-powered 20'' x 48'' roof vents - On a sunny day, heat will build up around the vent's cylinder mechanism, and the vent will slowly start to open. Similarly, as the air cools around the cylinder, the vent will close.
- Hinged and screened doors - Doors contain sliding glass vents to further control air flow. The sturdy doors are also lockable, ensuring that your plants will be safe from adverse weather conditions.
- Door drop - For use with landscapes requiring the door to sit lower than the bottom of the greenhouse frame. Often for the purpose of fitting into raised foundation walls, this option allows a great deal of freedom when customizing your greenhouse to fit your landscape Please call to speak with a trained customer service representative if you are interested in this option.
- Safe Shipping - All BC Greenhouse products are carefully packaged in wood crates before shipping
- Additional InformationInstallation Instructions - Step-by-step video and detailed written instructions are included with every greenhouse for easy installation
- Wall Paneling - Wall panels are constructed of sleek, single-glaze tempered glass in a straight eave design. The glass walls provide maximum visibility and light filtration
- Frame - The greenhouse frame is constructed of maintenance-free, long-lasting, heavy-duty aluminum to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Finish - The aluminum frame is finished in white
- Warranty - There is a lifetime limited warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials, a 10 year limited warranty on polycarbonate panels, and a 5 year limited warranty on double-glaze glass panels