Add some musical vintage charm to your home decor with the Crosley Turntable Console Record / CD Player. This turntable console furniture features an AM/FM radio with an analog tuner. It also includes a CD player and plays records at 33, 45, and 78 RPM speeds. This decorative and functional turntable with an oak finish is a perfect addition to a vintage home setting.
Made using hardwood, this turntable ensures years of functionality and durability. The oak finish provides a vintage appeal to it. The turntable can play records at three different speeds like 33, 45, and 78 RPM. This 30-watt turntable features an LED display and is compatible to both AM and FM signals. This three-speed turntable is carefully hidden under a hinge top lid. The diamond stylus needle provides great durability for it, without sacrificing the audio quality. This turntable also features function select switches for volume and tuning control. An inbuilt C.D player provides a hint of modern technology and makes this turntable unique. It also includes an active full range speaker and regulates the bass and treble effectively.
The Turntable Console Record / CD player from the Crosley requires little care. It can be cleaned with a dry cloth for keeping it dust free.
- 3 Speed belt driven turntable
- AM/FM radio with analog tuner
- Dynamic full range stereo speakers
- Bass and treble control
- Plays 33, 45, 78 RPM records
- Diamond stylus needle
- Function select switch
- Oak finish
- This Turntable Console furniture piece used to be a common fixture in homes. Grand in appearance and handsome in design, the Turntable Console design is true to tradition with an AM/FM radio and three speed turntable discreetly hidden under the hinge top lid. And now with a modern touch it also features a CD player.
- Holds 1 CD at a time
See something odd?
Report it here.