Practical and elegant, the Crosley LaFayette Wine Bar is a must-have in any home. Constructed of solid hardwood and veneers, this wine bar is sturdy and durable. The wine bar is available in multiple finishes giving you the option of choosing the one that is best suited to match your home's interiors. It has raised panel doors, which open to reveal a vast storage unit. The centre of this unit features a utility drawer, racks for storing your wine glasses, and a removable sixteen bottle wine storage. There are nine shelves in the unit, three each in the center, and on both doors. The doors open and top folds to double the size of the serving area. The LaFayette Wine Bar from Crosley is ISTA 3A certified, which ensures optimum safety of the product during transit.
- Raised panel doors
- Door provides storage space for spirits, glassware and other bar items
- Doors open and top folds to double the size of entertaining/serving area
- Doors and top can be left fully extended all the time
- Adjustable levelers in legs
- ISTA 3A certified
- Constructed of solid hardwood and veneer
- Hand rubbed multi-step finish
- Center cabinet features utility drawer, hanging stemware storage and 16 bottle wine storage
- Manufacturer provides a 3 month warranty against defects in material and workmanship
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.