It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Critical Cycles' fixed-gear bicycles are hand built for the commuter lifestyle with a tig-welded steel frame that comes with horizontal dropouts and a component set that is ideal for riding around town, on the beach boardwalk, and for performing freestyle tricks. The fixed-gear bike includes a flip-flop hub so that you can ride it as fixed-gear or easily switch cogs and cruise on your freewheel like a standard single-speed. Also, you shouldn't have worry about potholes and rough asphalt with your Wanda tires that have been optimized for city riding. The bottom bracket comes sealed on every bike, so moisture or dirt will never cause problems. They've carefully selected Protek cranks, Sunrun freewheel, KMC chain, Well-Go pedals, and Promax brakes, to make sure that your bike will be dependable day-in-day-out and for many years to come. Included with your bike are frame sizes of Allen wrench and a cone wrench so that you can have all the tools you need build your own bike.
- Graphite, orange frame
- Orange wheels
- Flat top tube
- Horizontal drop outs
- Hand-built steel track frame
- Super deep-v double wall rims
- Geometry: Bar spin clearance and no toe overlap
- Flip flop hub with single-speed freewheel and fixed-gear cog
- Brand name components such as Neco Headset and Bottom Bracket, Wanda Tires, KMC Chain, Well-Go Pedals, and Pro-Max Brakes, Protek 3-Piece Crank with Lightweight Alloy Chainwheel
- Manufacturer offers 3 year on frame, no components
- Frame Size (Large Frame Size): 22.4"
- Frame Size (Medium Frame Size): 20.9"
- Frame Size (Small Frame Size): 19.3"
- Suspension Type: No suspension
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: Yes
- Adjustable Seat Height: Yes
- Seat Material: Synthetic leather
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.