Creswick Luxurious All-Natural Alpaca/Wool Throw- For generations alpaca has been called "the fiber of the Gods". Your Alpaca/Wool blanket will soon become your new best friend. Alpaca is known for its unique silky hand and superior insulating qualities without the bulky weight. Alpaca fiber is strong, resilient, incredibly soft and lightweight. The microscopic air pockets contained within the ultra-fine fibers have more thermal capacity than almost any other animal fiber on the planet. Woven with 30-percent Alpaca/70-percent Australian Merino Wool makes a throw that is extremely luxurious, lightweight and long lasting. Woven fringe with on two sides makes the throw even more beautiful and appealing to the hand and eye. There are additional Creswick throws and blankets also available thru Wayfair. Care instructions: Dry Clean.
- Manufactured using 30% Alpaca and 70% Australian Merino Wool
- Alpaca blend is exceptionally strong, resilient, incredibly soft and lightweight
- More warmth without the bulk
- Perfect temperature-regulating throw that'll keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Naturally anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic for the sensitive person
- Wicks moisture away from the skin keeping you more comfortable
- Roomy enough to use as an extra layer or simply as a couch snuggling companion
- Care instructions: Dry clean
- Cleaning Method: Dry Clean Only
- Country of Manufacture: China
See something odd?
Report it here.