Sheep pastured in the cool mists of Canada produce the dense, cozy wool that's used to weave this blanket. Three stripes at the top and bottom - wide on the size and slimmer on the throw - lend it classic style to complement its heirloom quality.
- Material: 100% Natural Wool
- Cozy wool with welcome warmth and heirloom style
- Machine washable in cold water, on a gentle or delicate low spin cycle
- Use mild liquid detergent, do not bleach, to not wring or twist
- Wool blankets should be air-dried, do not machine dry, since heat can damage wool fibers
- Store wool blankets in a tightly-sealed bin or heavy plastic bag to protect against pests, add cedar chips for extra protection
- Both sizes are finished with whip stitching all around
- Cleaning Method: Machine Wash
- Country of Manufacture: Canada
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.