It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
By transforming time-honored patterns into modern-day luxuries, the Royal Kashimar Collection by Couristan has captured the appealing traits of classic Persian area rug designs that have been cherished for hundreds of years. Machine woven on Couristan's face-to-face Wilton looms to assure the highest quality, Royal Kashimar's soft, lustrous pile is woven of semi-worsted New Zealand wool with each Persian motif accented in faux silk highlights for a timeless elegance. The subtle blending of colors, hues and tones is a direct result of the usage of up to eight colors in each area rug. This exclusive technique provides each design with a unique dimension of multi-colors and enables the collection to lend its time-less charm to any room in the home.
- Technique: Machine woven
- Material: 80% semi-worsted New Zealand wool, 20% faux silk pile
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- Exclusive eight-frame weaving technique allows for subtle blending of colors and tones
- Locked-In-Weave and Crystal-Point Finish
- Primary Color: Persian Red
- Secondary Colors: Ash Rose, Black, Brown Sienna, Chestnut, Cr me Caramel , Deep Maple & Teal Sage
- 25-Year Limited Warranty (Except for Roll Runners which carry a Two-Year Limited Warranty.)
- Construction: Machine made
- Product Care: Vacuum frequently. Have professionally cleaned when needed.
- Product Warranty: 25 year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.