It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Perfect for today's transitional and contemporary room-settings, the Pokhara Collection by Couristan offers a sophisticated appeal unmatched by any other area rug collection of its kind. Hand-knotted, using a time-honored Indo-Nepalese weave, Pokhara offers a series of fresh geometric and Nepalese designs that are saturated in dramatic earth-inspired colorations. Each earth-inspired color found in the collection's semi-worsted New Zealand wool pile has been designed to add dimension to room-settings that are dressed in today's most popular color and design schemes. The sophisticated appeal that is employed in the collection's simple geometric and Nepalese designs is enhanced by a unique double wash process, providing the collection's pile with a soft hand and the look of a rich patina.
- Material: 100% Semi-worsted New Zealand wool pile
- Double Washed, Designed by Texture
- Indo-Nepalese Weave
- Construction: Handmade
- Primary Color: Multi
- Secondary Colors: Brown, Brown Sienna, Fern Green, New Khaki , Rust & Tan
- Collection: Pokhara
- Category/Decorating Tip: Modern Classic - These affordable treasures for the floor offer a clean, personable and inviting appearance that can be easily adaptable to a number of environments. The authentic Persian influences captured in these rugs should be used in a traditional interior; however the collection's color palette provides a twist and allows it to be adaptable to transitional interiors as well.
- Product Care: Vacuum frequently. Have professionally cleaned when needed.
- Product Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.