It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Created from 100% heat-set Courtron polypropylene, the Everest Collection offers a super-dense weave and a soft, luxurious finish. This ultra-fine, strong synthetic fiber resists wearing and permanent stains and provides Everest with long-lasting performance and appearance retention. The collection's thick power-loomed pile offers one million points of yarn per square meter, achieving a natural appearance, as well as ultra-fine detail and the ''heaviness'' of a handmade area rug. Available in over thirty rich, fashion-oriented designs, styled from traditional and modern-day patterns, the Everest Collection is a perfect solution to any interior requiring a great deal of charm or drama at an affordable price.
- Technique: Power-loomed
- Material: 100% heat-set Courtron (TM) polypropylene pile
- Premium 1250 D-Tex yarn in one million points per square meter
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- Super-dense weave and a soft, luxurious finish styled from traditional patterns and colorations
- Primary Color: Deep Golden Camel
- Secondary Colors: Black, Dark Paprika & Sage
- Category/Decorating Tip: Modern Classic - These area rugs work best in a traditional room-setting. Using the colors of the area rug, match your fabric choices to the yarns found in the area rug color palette for a rich affordable look.
- Construction: Machine made
- Product Care: Vacuum frequently. Have professionally cleaned when needed.
- Product Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.