It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Couristan Everest Ardebil & Crimson Area Rug makes for a great addition to any floor space that requires heavy-duty functionality along with good looks and visual charm. It has a unique aesthetic appeal that facilitates its amazing decorative value, while its sturdy structure ensures that it has a long lifespan. This rug is made from polypropylene that serves to provide it with excellent durability, giving you years of trouble-free service. It is machine-made and machine-woven, and features an oriental pattern. The Everest Ardebil & Crimson Area Rug from Couristan is available in a range of pleasant finishes.
- Technique: Power-loomed
- Material: 100% heat-set Courtron (TM) polypropylene pile
- Premium 1250 D-Tex yarn in one million points per square meter
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- Super-dense weave and a soft, luxurious finish styled from traditional patterns and colorations
- Primary Color: Crimson
- Secondary Colors: Black, Deep Camel & Sage
- Category/Decorating Tip: Modern Classic - These area rugs work best in a traditional room-setting. Using the colors of the area rug, match your fabric choices to the yarns found in the area rug color palette for a rich affordable look.
- Shade color: Green, salmon, yellows, and gold
- Construction: Machine made
- Product Care: Vacuum frequently. Have professionally cleaned when needed.
- Product Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.