The knitted shade cloth was designed in Australia using UV treated materials for general purpose garden and horticultural applications. The unique construction of this material is designed to block up to 50% of harmful UV rays to provide heat protection while still filtering light for optimal growing conditions during summer. During winter months, the shade cloth protects against frost. It's industry leading 10 year warranty against fabric degradation provides peace of mind that this product will provide heat protection for many years.
- Material is 100% recyclable
- Horticultural shading, privacy and fence screen applications
- Designed to optimize plant growing conditions
- Heat treated to minimize shrinkage and curling
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Greenguard certified
- Fabric will not tear or crack
- Lead and Phthalate free
- Easy to install and clean
- 10 Year limited warranty against UV degradation
- Material: Synthetic fabrics
- Child Safety Compliant: Yes
- Installation Required: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.