The Contour Products Freedom Seat is an ideal option for all those who are looking to improve their posture, but need relevant and appropriate support. Its design caters to a variety of needs. It minimizes direct contact between the coccyx and the seat cushion, which reduces stress and pressure that accumulates through prolonged sitting. It is made from high density foam that offers excellent support and ensures even distribution of the user’s body weight. The Freedom Seat from Contour Products has a curved front shape that avoids pressure on the lower thighs. It is encased in a soft cover.
- Seat cushion
- Coccyx Relief Cutout - The ''Zero Pressure Tailbone Cutout'' for coccyx area, minimizes direct contact between the sensitive tailbone are and the seat cushion surface. This reduces uncomfortable stress and pressure which can build-up during prolonged seating.
- Highly Resilient Material - High-Density foam provides better support and even distribution of your body's weight, reducing uncomfortable pressure points around the pelvic bone.
- Cradling Edge Design - Graduated edge of seat cushion positions hips for better alignment and posture.
- Contoured Surface - Curved front design avoids pressure on lower thigh.
- Anatomic Shape - Anatomic shape contours to fit the curves of your lower body for a comfortable seat - anywhere you go.
- Breathable Cover - Soft, breathable cover to ensure all day comfort.
- Wedge Shape - Angled wedge design rotates your pelvis, reducing strain on the lower spine. Helps restore your lumbar curve and comforts spinal discs.
- New Surface Dimples! Enhance softness and air ventilation
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.