The USB-DB9-6 includes a USB to DB9 adapter and a 6 foot USB A to B cable and enables you to connect a USB device to a serial port. CD driver included for PC or Mac.
- Conveys AC-3 data stream by S/PDIF output
- Supports SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) copy protection
- Full-duplex playback/recording audio stream without sound card in PC
- Plug and play with Microsoft or Mac OS default drivers
- Compliant with USB
- Supports USB full speed 12 Mbps serial data transmission
- USB bus power mode
- Supports suspend/resume and remote wake-up
- Supports Multi-channel audio codec interface for 5.1 playback
- Supports conventional audio, 2 channel source playback (only L/R channel active)
- Supports two wire bus interface, slave only interface with transfer speed up to 400Kbps (Fast-mode)
- Fixed 4KHz sampling rate for 5.1 channel playback
- Lifetime warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.