The Comprehensive's SuperSpeed 3.0 cable provides for simultaneous operation of SuperSpeed (USB 3.0 speeds) and non-SuperSpeed (USB 2.0 speeds) information exchanges. SuperSpeed USB brings significant power and performance enhancements to the popular USB standard while offering backwards compatibility with billions of USB-enabled PC's and peripheral devices currently in use by consumers. Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, the USB 3.0 cable offers a throughput of up to 4.8Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps). Our USB 3.0 cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication. Backed by our Lifetime Warranty you can be assured of guaranteed quality and reliability.
- Ferrite cores (not included)
- USB type A Male to type A Male
- Transfer rates up to 4.8Gbps
- Plug and play functionality for printers, scanners, keyboards and other digital devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Compatible with USB
- Molded strain relief
- RoHS Compliant
- Performance grade: Good
- Connector type 1: USB 3.0 A Male
- Connector type 2: USB 3.0 A Male
- Bandwidth or speed: Supports Hi-Speed, 480 Mbps
- Center conductor: Tinned Copper
- Shielding: 65% Braid
- UL rated
- UL rating: VW-1
- Jacket type: Xtra-Flex PVC
- Temperature rating: 80 degree C
- Premium shielded twisted pair construction
- Connector finish: Nickel
- Jacket color: Black
- Gauge: 28AWG
- Voltage: 30V
- Lifetime warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.