A stylized garden of exuberantly patterned leaves and flowers, this sham mixes all the wonderful reds and warm hues of fall with complementary touches of leaf green. It was inspired by a traditional colonial Williamsburg pattern, but with our signature reinterpretation on a bold, and boldly colored, scale. The pattern is printed onto cotton and quilted in an allover vermicelli pattern.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Coordinating Perennials quilt
- Both patterned and solid fabrics are enhanced by the subtle designs and texture of the quilt stitching
- Vermicelli quilt stitch, reverse matches front with 1" bound edge
- Eight color, overlaying scalloped leaf motif with varying details
- Invisible matching zipper at opening on bottom
- Machine wash: Cold wash separately, tumble dry low and remove promptly
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.