The Colonial Mills Spring Meadow Stair Treads is the perfect addition to your home as it protects your stairway from everyday wear and tear. It is available in multiple finishes, which your can choose from according to your requirements. Made from 70% Chenille polypropylene and 30% polyester, these treads are long-lasting and sturdy. These treads cover your stairs so they don’t get damaged due to daily wear and tear. They also provide traction, thus minimizing the risk of accidents while climbing up and down the stairs. The Spring Meadow Stair Treads from Colonial Mills are easy to clean and maintain. They are machine-washable.
- 100% Chenille Polypropylene
- Stain resistant
- Sold in a minimum order quantity of 13
- Stair treads are machine washable
- To insure long wear and safety, it is recommended that the stair tread installation kit is used
- Note: Stair treads will be solid colored. Please refer to the outer band of the corresponding area rug to get a basic idea of color. Feel free to call us with questions.
- Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Product Care: Spot clean with any common household cleaner
- Product Warranty: 30 days against any manufacturing defects
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.