From the magazine that celebrates and captures the many facets of coastal living, whether its the rocky coast of New England to the cedar lined coast of the Pacific Northwest, comes the Coastal Living™™ by Stanley Furniture collection. The popular Coastal Living magazine has garnered the reputation as the undisputed expert on everything coastal. Coastal Living magazine has now teamed up with Stanley Furniture who is a leader in quality, American-made home furnishings to create the Coastal Living™ Right Bookcase.
The inspiration for this bookcase along with the rest of the collection is the casual, carefree and diverse lifestyles of America's coasts. This exquisite yet highly practical right bookcase features two adjustable shelves and one door with an adjustable shelf inside.
- Gently distressed finish
- Constructed of a select hardwood veneer
- 3 Shelves included
- Two adjustable shelves
- One door
- One adjustable shelf behind the door
- Available to ship around February 13th
- 76.5" H x 18.25" W x 14.25" D
Many pieces are offered in smaller scale options to accommodate the space limitations of cozier coastal cottages or condos. Designed to work well in open floor plans of all sizes, Coastal Living™ marries old and new, blending the gently weathered style of coastal antiques with the functionality of high-tech modern furniture, integrating features like hidden power strips as well as sliding panels and cutouts for personal and home electronics. Certain pieces are designed to be multi-functional, equally useful in many different rooms in the home. Since storage is always top of mind, Coastal Living™ features innovative storage solutions. Create Your Own Coastal Style:
Coastal Living™ by Stanley Furniture allows coastal dwellers and dreamers to create a look that's distinctly their own. Mix and match colors, finishes and styles, or carry a single theme from room to room. Colors are organized into three distinct color palettes to help simplify and unify your design scheme. Stay within a color family or mix and match as your own style dictates. Sea Glass
- Layers of blues and greens – in shades ranging from royal to periwinkle – create a style that works either dressed-up or casual
- Set against white, these colors dazzle, or mix and match to create your own coastal mosaic
- Soft pastels that evoke a South Beach or Caribbean style
- Designed to work together in a colorful harmony, pastels are equally at home in casual or more sophisticated settings
- Classic color combination that captures the look of the Cape or a lakeside "camp"
- This palette evokes the fun of sunset clambakes and a colorful parade of beach cruisers
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.