From the magazine that celebrates and captures the many facets of coastal living, whether its the rocky coast of New England to the cedar lined coast of the Pacific Northwest, comes the Coastal Living™ by Stanley Furniture collection. The popular Coastal Living magazine has garnered the reputation as the undisputed expert on everything coastal. Coastal Living magazine has now teamed up with Stanley Furniture who is a leader in quality, American-made home furnishings to create the Coastal Living™ 5 O'Clock Somewhere Counter Stool. The inspiration for this counter stool along with the rest of the collection is the casual, carefree and diverse lifestyles of America's coasts. To suit your own discriminating taste, this impressive counter stool is draw inspiration from the varied landscapes. Your dining room deserves quality furniture that will fit seamlessly in your cottage home. Stray away from the mundane, generic counter stool with the sophisticated Coastal Living™ 5 O'Clock Somewhere Counter Stool.
- Soft pastels that evoke a South Beach or Caribbean style
- Constructed of popular and select hardwood veneers
- Gently distressed finish
- Born of the sea, this color scheme borrows from those twinkling treasures collected over long walks on the beach
- Set against white, these colors dazzle, or mix and match to create your own coastal mosaic
- Designed to work together in a colorful harmony, pastels are equally at home in casual or more sophisticated settings Americana
- Classic color combination that captures the look of the Cape or a lakeside ''camp''
- This palette evokes the fun of sunset clambakes and a colorful parade of beach cruisers
- Coastal Living™ Cottage collection
See something odd?
Report it here.