A new shoulder strap features a curved air mesh strap pad for increased comfort, finer webbing, and Timbuk2's new Double-Loop CAM buckle that adjusts quickly and eliminates dangling straps. A new low profile grab strap makes the messenger easier to grab and go and SR buckles are partially concealed behind the messenger flap for a more refined but just as secure closure. Inside, the waterproof TPU liner and corner wings keep water out, and the internal water bottle pocket keeps water in. Distributed internal pockets and organization balances the weight of your carry. It's a classic reborn and ready to be worn for another quarter century.
- Waterproof TPU liner
- Durable fabrics including cordura nylon and weathered canvas
- Timbuk2 Double-Loop cam buckle enables easy fit adjustment while eliminating excess webbing
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable air mesh strap pad
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while biking
- External front organizer with secure zipper closure
- Side entry Napoleon zip pocket for easy access without undoing the flap
- Internal organizer pockets distributed throughout the main compartment for a balanced and comfortable carry
- Internal water bottle pocket
- Internal slash pocket for laptop or documental stash
- Corner flap wings into place for excellent weatherproofing
- Low profile grab handle
- Partially concealed buckle flap closure with bottom compression strap for subtle, secure closure
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling
- Front vista loop for attaching light
- Classic collection
- Color: Red and black
See something odd?
Report it here.