This charmingly rustic fireplace exudes both character and style. Rounded columns on either side of the firebox are topped off with square tiles, adding beautiful detail to the rich espresso finish. The faux slate front has a stunning pattern of tiles that arch across the front creating a true masterpiece. This versatile fireplace is complete with a collapsible panel, making it easy to place against a flat wall or in a corner. The electric fireplace insert requires no permanent wiring or ventilation; plug it into a standard wall outlet and instantly enjoy the romance of a fireplace. It features realistic flickering flames and glowing embers - brightness of each can be adjusted with the simple push of a button. The adjustable thermostat also allows use without heat for year-round enjoyment. In addition to your living room or bedroom, try moving this fireplace to your dining room or media room for a relaxing atmosphere. Add this charming, functional fireplace to make any home a more welcoming environment.
- Remote control operated (1 CR2025 battery included)
- Material: Solid red oak, MDF, particle board, ash veneer, polyresin, metal, glass
- Realistic flickering flames and burning embers using long life LED lights
- Easy to use controls for adjustable thermostat, with timer
- Adjust flame and ember brightness separately for the perfect fire
- Safety thermal overload protector
- No combustion - glass remains cool to the touch
- 100% Energy efficient and uses about as much energy as a coffee maker, offering low operating costs
- Eco friendly - Consumes no wood or fossil fuels and produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Plugs into standard wall outlet with 72" cord
- Espresso finish with earth tone faux slate
- Clark collection
- Max weight capacity: 85 lbs
- No compartments on the electric fireplace
- Tested to heat 1500 cubic feet in only 24 minutes; 120 V-60 Hz, 1500 W / 5000 BTU's, 12.5 Amps
- Fireplace Placement: Free-standing fireplace
- Material: Manufactured Wood
- Programmable Thermostat: Yes
- Space Heating Capacity: 131 Square Feet
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.