A frittata is the kind of versatile dish that can be a healthy breakfast on the go, or part of a luxurious brunch spread. The beauty of a frittata is that anything can be added to create the perfect combination of flavors, from ham and potato to goat cheese and asparagus.
This frittata pan set from Circulon makes creating a frittata effortless as there's no need to transfer the dish into an oven or broiler. These two durable, nonstick French skillets interlock, tightly sealing in the ingredients. When one side has finished cooking, simply flip the skillets so the other side of the frittata can cook to perfection. The French skillets' handles are crafted from sturdy stainless steel wrapped in silicone for comfort and are designed so that when it comes time to flip the frittata, both handles can be grasped with one hand. These two French skillets separate easily when it's time to clean up and can be used side by side to prepare anything from sautéed green beans to a grilled cheese sandwich. Oven safe to 400°.
This functional set will be a welcome addition to any kitchen that values innovation, convenience, healthy cooking and style.
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized construction ensures even heating every time
- Both French skillets feature the total food release system of circles, an innovative interior where raised circles are coated in dupont autograph nonstick
- Circles cause less of the nonstick to come into contact with kitchen utensils
- Handles are dual riveted for strength and coated in silicone for comfort and durability
- Helper handles convenient the skillets are used separately and help lock the skillets together while frittatas cook
- Lifetime Customer Satisfaction
- Each skillet features a convenient hanging ring for extra storage options
- Dimensions: 3.25" H x 9" W x 18.25" D
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Contempo 9" Frittata Pan
||3.25" H x 9" W x 18.25" D
|Product Category:||Skillets & Fry Pans|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top