A springform pan allows you to easily remove a delicate cake such as a cheesecake or torte without damaging it. Circulon's 9'' Springform Pan is made of even-heating heavy weight carbon steel for perfect baking performance. The total nonstick system allows food to cook and release on the entire surface of the pan, but raised circles (the Hi area) allow a fraction of the cooking surface to take the abuse of utensils, protecting the majority of the cooking surface (the Low area) from abrasion.
- Total nonstick system with Hi-Low wave technology to protect cooking surface
- Baked foods release with ease and cleanup is effortless
- Perfect even baking performance
- Lifetime Customer Satisfaction
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.