The Cinema Contour® features a wider, more substantial frame as well as the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector. The larger standard black frame gives the eye a point of reference and enhances contrast for film purists and aficionados. The Cinema Contour can be customized by frame, finish, size and surface.
- Projection Screen
- Format: Wide 16:10
- Cinema Contour® has a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications
- Surface mounts to the back of an aluminum frame that provides a masking border
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Frame standard with Pro-Trim® finish, a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area
- Cinema Contour collection
- Screen Material: Cinema VisionA unique non-supported vinyl fabric that offers a bright, uniform image with no color shift at any viewing angle. This surface is designed to provide a higher amount of brightness for lower output projector types such as CRT. Its increased reflectivity will help enhance the image brightness in situations where a low level of ambient light is present. This surface is a good choice when producing video images. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 1.3
- Veneer and custom veneer finish options available upon request
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.