The Low-profile, aesthetic design includes integrated cable port for a clean installation. Chief Manufacturing for over a quarter of a century, Chief has been an industry leader in manufacturing total support solutions for presentation systems. Chief's commitment to responding to growing industry needs is evident through a full line of mounts, lifts, and accessories for projectors and flat panels utilizing plasma and LCD technologies.
Chief is known for producing the original Roll, Pitch, and Yaw adjustments in 1978 to make projector mount installation and registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to provide innovative mount features, including the first-ever seismic-rated LCD and plasma wall mounts. For the highest quality in AV mounting, no name is trusted more than Chief.
All Chief products are designed and manufactured at Chief's main headquarters in Minnesota.
- Certifications: Certified, UL Listed
- Integrated cable management - allows cables to exit the top of the plate through the cable exit port
- All-Points Security System exclusive locking hardware at column connection point to protect against theft
- Aluminum construction for optimal strength in a lightweight design
- 1.5” NPT compatible
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Chief warrants its products (excluding electric, gas cylinder, and one-way bearing mechanisms) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.