The all-new Flat Panel Display Floor Stand features a lightweight, collapsible design to meet a wide range of applications. Innovative new features include a telescoping height-adjustment mechanism, integrated cable management, and a modular design.
- Integrated cable management pathways
- Note: For complete installation, a Chief MSB interface bracket is required (not included).
- CentrisTM mechanism for fingertip tilt adjustments
- Modular design for storage or transportation
- Pitch adjustment: +/- 15°
- Add an MSB bracket to mount screens from 30'' to 50'' (bracket sold separately)
- Telescoping display height adjustment: 4 - 7'
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Centris Technology provides effortless, fingertip tilt
- Screen angle stays set in place until you decide to re-adjust
- Provides telescoping height adjustment (2" increments) without tools
- ClickConnect Technology provides an audible click to confirm that the flat panel is locked in place
- Offers quick connect/disconnect without tools
- Includes integrated security with the addition of a padlock
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated cable management with flexible covers to hide cables out of sight for a fast, clean installation
- Flat, angled base makes corner positioning easy
- Center of Display to Floor/Table Range: 50.75 - 84.75" (1289 - 2153mm)
- Color: Black
- Manual Height Adjustment: 34
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 100 x 100mm - 709 x 431mm
- Post-Installation Leveling (Roll): Yes
- Typical Screen Sizes: 30 - 50"
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.