This extremely durable tool case is designed to meet strict military specifications. Use the easy-to-cut foam, included in the roomy bottom compartment, to customize the case.
About Chicago Case Company
- Furnished with 3 pallets (holds up to 50 tools)
- Top pallet locks in open "V" position for easy access
- Bottom pallet is removable
- Easy-to-cut foam included in roomy bottom compartment
- Made of 25% thicker high density polyethylene than standard cases
- Withstands temperature extremes from -40 F to +185 F
- Military hardware with padlock security loop
- Spring-loaded steel handle with soft cushion grip
- 8 outside bumper feet for additional security
- Black finish
- Built-in cart with telescoping handle and corner caster wheels
- Retractable handle is positioned so top pallet tools travel in upright position
- Meets strict military specifications
- Inside Dimensions: 11" H x 19" W x 19" D, 21 lbs
The Chicago Case Company manufactures a diverse line of cases for transporting sensitive electronic equipment and industrial products. Now, as heightened security concerns continue to affect the transportation of equipment and industrial products, properly sized and constructed cases for either shipping or for carry-on have become a business necessity. If your needs include safe transportation of tools or equipment, from test instruments to musical instruments, the Chicago Case Company has a solution for you.
The Company is a leader and innovator in the materials and processes used to create industrial cases, including the use of high density polyethylene (HDPE). This plastic is now the standard for carrying and shipping cases due to its ability to offer extreme durability at the lightest weight. Chicago Case has also developed the first professional instrument and tool cases designed to satisfy recent airline carry-on size restrictions. The Chicago Case Company continues in its mission to provide industrial customers with a solution which makes moving tools, equipment and products around as safe and convenient as possible.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.