This professional-looking carrying case is specially designed to carry the most delicate of instruments. Features:
About Chicago Case Company
- High Impact INDESTRUCTO high density polyethylene (.200 - .300) plastic thickness withstands temperature extremes of -40 to +185 F
- Machine-stitched pallets offer easy tool accessibility and organization
- Black durable aluminum frame
- Fully continuous black piano hinges and padded steel core handle
- Foam supplied in bottom of case for equipment protection
- Combination locks included at no extra cost
- Color: Jet black or high-visibility yellow
- All exterior hardware is black
- Vertical design
- Optional 3-winged pallet set increases versatility
- Inside Dimensions: 9" H x 18" W x 15" D
The Chicago Case Company manufactures a diverse line of cases for transporting sensitive electronic equipment and industrial products. Now, as heightened security concerns continue to affect the transportation of equipment and industrial products, properly sized and constructed cases for either shipping or for carry-on have become a business necessity. If your needs include safe transportation of tools or equipment, from test instruments to musical instruments, the Chicago Case Company has a solution for you.
The Company is a leader and innovator in the materials and processes used to create industrial cases, including the use of high density polyethylene (HDPE). This plastic is now the standard for carrying and shipping cases due to its ability to offer extreme durability at the lightest weight. Chicago Case has also developed the first professional instrument and tool cases designed to satisfy recent airline carry-on size restrictions. The Chicago Case Company continues in its mission to provide industrial customers with a solution which makes moving tools, equipment and products around as safe and convenient as possible.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.