With a top hinged pallet, a bottom removable pallet and large bottom storage area for larger tools, this is the case for contractors who need to get more work done in less time. Use the easy-to-cut foam, included in the roomy bottom compartment, to customize the case for your frequently used large tools like pneumatic drills, nail drivers or test equipment. Your expensive tools will last longer and work better when they are protected by this case, even in the harshest environments. Using high density polyethylene, the latest rugged plastic material, this case can withstand temperatures from -40 to +185 degrees.
- Built-in cart includes two 3'' in-line roller blade ball-bearing wheels and telescoping handle
- Hinged pallet holds up to 48 tools in individual pockets
- Top pallet locks into open ''V'' position for easy access
- Large storage area in bottom for drills, test equipment, etc.
- Recessed telescoping cart with push-button single handle release for easy use
- Shock-absorbing acoustical foam
- Holds 100 tools
- Larger than Industry Standard Tool Cases to Store More Tools
- Comes with two 3'' in-line skate, ball bearing, corner caster wheels
- Military hardware with padlock security hasp that accepts 3 digit, TSA authorized combination lock
- Spring-loaded steel handle with soft cushion grip
- Rugged construction
- Color: Black
- Removable bottom pallet holds up to 30 wrenches
See something odd?
Report it here.