Ensure easy access to your tools on the go with the Chicago Case 30th Anniversary Slim Line Tool Case. Made from plastic, this tool case is sturdy and long-lasting. It comes in an elegant finish that enhances its overall appeal. The three removable pallets ensure you can carry up to 100 tools. Being weather- and UV-resistant, this tool case is ideal for outdoor use. The fade- and rust-resistant features ensure it retains its original look for a long time. This tool case comes equipped with wheels that make it easy to travel with. The 30th Anniversary Slim Line Tool Case by Chicago Case can be securely locked for better safety.
- Includes free TSA approved lock
- Retractable handle positioned so top pallet tools travel in upright position
- 8 outside bumper feet for additional protection
- Withstands harsh elements from -40 F to +185 F
- Spring-loaded steel handle with soft cushion grip
- Military hardware with padlock security hasp
- Made of 25% thicker HDPE than standard cases
- Meets strict military specifications
- Top pallet locks in open ''V'' position for easy access
- Longer and slimmer than most standard cases
- This is a 3 pallet item that hold up to 48 tools
- Special 30th Anniversary red color trim and wheels
See something odd?
Report it here.