The Monterey Collection offers a sophisticated look at a fraction of the price. Distinguishing features such as elegantly profiled edges on the tops and drawer fronts, uniquely shaped kickers and antique pewter finished hardware give this ready to assemble collection a stylish elegance. Thoughtful engineering and intelligently grouped production let you enjoy pricing that's well below the cost of traditional pre-finished products.
All pieces are constructed from a combination of high quality, laminated composite woods, with attractive profiled MDF tops and moldings.
- Cherry Monterey collection
- Warm Cherry finish
- Brushed nickel knobs
- Drawers roll on metal drawer slides with safety stop
- Constructed from a combination of high quality, laminated composite woods
- Easy to assemble screw, dowel & cam lock construction
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Twin Bookcase Headboard dimensions: 44.75" W x 11" D x 43" H
- Double / Queen Bookcase Headboard dimensions: 65.75" W x 11" D x 43" H
Founded in 1979, Prepac Manufacturing is a state-of-the-art manufacturer of home furnishings and storage products with its main manufacturing factory located in the heart of the forest-rich province of British Columbia, Canada. Prepac is now one of the largest producers of ready to assemble furniture in Canada, with full-service representation throughout North America. To ensure our customers receive outstanding design and quality at competitive prices, Prepac's design, engineering, production, testing and packaging are all done in-house.
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.