The majority of the frames are constructed with all solid kiln dried hardwood. The remaining frames consist of solid kiln dried Hardwood and Engineered Wood Products. The stress points are reinforced with blocks to secure a long lasting frame. The sinuous springing system is manufactured with a reinforced 16 gauge border wire to maintain a uniform seating. Double springs are used on the ends nearest the arms to give balance in the seating.
- Denver collection
- I/O Tempe chestnut / tempe walnut medium brindle trim
- Material: 45% poly, 30% leather powder, 25% vinyl
- Cushions made from hi-density foam cores with Dacron polyester wrap to provide longer life
- Cushions made with zippers
- Made in the USA
- 40" H x 90" W x 40" D, 150 lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.