The AS2B is a bi-shelf cable management system. It can be used with or without a Plasma/LCD mount. This unit is designed to fit under your display and provide an on wall solution for other components such as cable boxes, DVD players, game consoles, and stereo components. There are two 2.25-Inch holes on the aluminum plate that allow you to cleanly run your cables up to your TV or down to another component, as well as out the bottom to an outlet. After reviewing our competition we realized that most shelving units need to be mounted directly into a wall stud. In most cases the wall stud is placed to the right or to the left of the display, which is not where most people prefer to have their shelves mounted. This is still the most secure option however, after significant research we've fount that using the correct toggle bolts can allow you to mount your shelving unit wherever you see fit. With the combination of four of these toggle bolts the shelving unit is able to hold well over 70LBS safely. Each individual toggle bolt provides 75LBS of support. Please not that a good toggle bolt is still only as good as the quality of the drywall it is mounted into. If you have water damage or 0.25-Inch drywall please add a support for your shelving unit.
- Wall mount bracket
- Silver color
- Aluminum and glass construction
- Can be used with or without a Plasma/LCD mount
- Cable management
- Drywall or stud installation
- Printed instructions and all necessary mounting hardware included
- 6" 3-Axis magnetic bubble level included
- On wall solution for other components such as cable boxes, DVD players, game consoles, and stereo components
- Holds up to 70 lbs
- Assembly required
- Glass shelf dimensions: 17.5" W x 13.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.