Adding Finger Snaps Cable Guides onto a CPI cabling section is as easy as snapping your fingers. The unique, patent-pending Finger Snaps design provides the critical cable guides needed to transition from the horizontal pathway into a CPI cabling section (VCS Vertical Cabling Sections or CCS Combination Cabling Sections).
Finger Snaps are designed to retrofit precisely to one (approximately 10") increment of the CPI cabling section (between lockable cabling latches). Simply remove the existing plastic edge guards from the cabling section, align the Finger Snaps and press into position. The extra-wide and contoured cable guides allow smooth movement of the cable and provide extra strong support. Take advantage of the 1 RMU spacing to facilitate an effortless transition of cable into the CPI Cabling Section—virtually eliminating the need for horizontal cable managers. This ideal spacing means there's no need to plan a path to route the cable into the cabling section. Because the cable is efficiently managed through the cable guides, there is no need to bundle…Saving you time and money. Features:
- Comes in packs of either 2 or 12
- Plastic cable guides that easily retrofit onto CPI cabling sections
- Resilient plastic material ensures long lasting, quality construction
- Extra-wide and contoured guides allow smooth transition of the cable from the horizontal pathway into a CPI cabling section
- 1 RMU cable guides are designed for fanning and managing patch cords or cables
- Meets UL 94V-O flame resistant standards
- Overall dimensions: 10" H x 1.75" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.