This wall-mounted and floor-supported telecommunications enclosure is designed to secure communications equipment for a cross connect. CUBE-iT PLUS Cabinets are copper and fiber ready and feature easy access to the front or the rear of the cabinet. The cabinet design delivers exceptional strength and rigidity. It can be attached to the wall to swing open from the right or left. Additionally, the door may be attached to open from the right or left. The 5" deep rear panel provides a space for terminating cables and also comes pre-punched along the top and bottom with conduit knockouts allowing communications and power cables to be securely routed into the cabinet.
Grommets are included to protect cables when conduit is not used. The interior of the rear panel has tie points for cables and attachment points for accessory equipment mounting brackets that we do also sell. The main cabinet body includes a pair of adjustable depth 19" EIA threaded equipment mounting rails that can be used to support interconnect equipment and/or active components.
The sides of the cabinet body are vented and will accept an accessory fan kit to increase air changes in the cabinet. For safety reasons, the edges of the front door are rounded to protect passers-by. Features:
- Wall-mount enclosure with lockable front door and swing-out rear access to equipment
- Patented hinge design allows the installer to remove the rear panel for easier installation on the wall
- For indoor use only, in environmentally controlled areas; may not be used outdoors, in harsh environments, or in air-handling spaces
- Available heights: 24", 36", 48"
- Cable access: (4) 1/2" or 3/4" knockouts, 2 top/2 bottom (8) 2-1/2" or 3" knockouts, 4 top/4 bottom (4) Edge-protection grommets are included for 3" knockouts
- Equipment support: 1 pair L-shaped equipment mounting rails in the main cabinet body - 19"W, EIA-310-D compliant, Universal hole pattern, 5/8"-5/8"-1/2" vertical hole spacing, Threaded #12-24 equipment mounting holes, Depth-adjustable (bolted in place), 5"D rear panel punched to accept accessory equipment mounting brackets
- Includes 50 each #12-24 equipment mounting screws
- Vertical cable management: cable lacing points on the side of equipment mounting rails
- Load capacity: 200 pounds of equipment, open or closed
- Certifications: EIA-310-D compliant, UL Listed, NWIN with UL60950
- Material: Steel sheet cabinet body, rear panel and door, door window is bronze acrylic sheet, with equipment mounting rails that are aluminum sheet
- Construction: riveted & bolted
- Finish: Epoxy-polyester hybrid powder coat
- Overall dimensions: 24" - 48" H x 19" W x 30" D
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|CUBE-iT PLUS Cabinet System with 30" Depth
||24 - 48" H x 19" W x 30" D
||90 - 151 lbs
|Application Options:||Commercial, IT/Data Centers|
|Mounting Type:||12-24 Threaded|
|Weight Capacity:||100-300 Lbs.|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top