Organize your cooking and baking essentials with utmost ease in the Charcoal Companion Steven Raichlen Cast Iron Creme Brulee Ramekin / Open Stock. Since it can be safely used on all kinds of induction, gas, electric, and glass stoves, this ramekin can be used for coking lots of recipes. It is resistant to scratches, stains, warping, and tarnish. This ramekin can withstand temperatures up to 500 degree Fahrenheit. Made from porcelain, the Steven Raichlen Cast Iron Creme Brulee Ramekin / Open Stock from Charcoal Companion is sturdy and durable. It is coated in a black and white finish that creates a lovely contrast with the food in it.
- Cast Iron Cr me Brulee Ramekin
- Make cr me brulee the old fashioned way
- Use fire-heated cast iron salamander to obtain hard candy crust
- Preseason cast iron Ramekin packaged separately
- Steven Raichlen collection
- Color: Black
- Distressed: No
- Powder Coated Finish: No
- Gloss Finish: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Cast iron; Porcelain
See something odd?
Report it here.