The CharBroil Vertical Gas Smoker has three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates. The smoker even includes a firebox drawer that minimizes heat loss while tending wood chips and procelain-coated water pan. The adjustable camper with warming grate on top of the gas smoker keeps sauces warm and also provides greater temperature control. The spring-style cool-touch handles make the vertical smoker easy to transport. Made from steel, this Vertical Gas Smoker by CharBroil is strong and sure to be a part of your family for years to come. The smoker works on rotary ignition and has a burner with a heat rating of 16,500 BTUs.
- 595 square inch cooking surface with 3 chrome-plated cooking grates
- 7,566 cubic inch of cooking space
- Warming rack on top of smoker chamber
- Gas feature allows consistent heat for better smoke experience
- Porcelain wood chip and water pan
- Secondary front access door to easily tend charcoal pan and water pan without losing heat
- Chrome-plated cool-touch handles
- Temperature gauge
- 16,500 BTU aluminized burner
- Rotary ignitor
- Combination Grill and Smoker: No
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.