The traditional styling of this Char-Broil charcoal grill is every griller's dream. Enjoy the true smoked flavor of cooking over natural wood in the large cooking chamber of this sturdy grill. Its rugged outdoor look will fit into any outdoor grilling area. So, get a taste out of the great outdoors and experiment with different types of wood - mesquite, oak, hickory, alder, cherry and maple are all good choices. Mix and match and have some fun. The Santa Fe Charcoal Grill provides a great value with a sizeable cooking area. The Santa Fe features 435 sq. in. of porcelain wire cooking grate, 180 sq. in. secondary cooking area, adjustable height fire grates, and easy access ash door. The steel side shelves and wire bottom shelf allow for additional workspace. As with all grills, we recommend keeping the firebox clean to help avoid flare up as well as using a grill cover to protect your investment.
- 435 square inch porcelain-coated cooking grate with 180 square snch of secondary cooking area on chrome-plated swingaway
- Adjustable height fire pan gives you complete control over your sear
- Removable ash pan for easy cleaning
- Front charcoal access door allows you to easily tend the coals inside the firebox without losing heat
- Cool-touch spring handles
- 2 Convenient side shelves
- Multiple adjustable dampers for easy heat control
- Temperature gauge tells you when food is ready
- Bottom storage wire shelf
- 2 wheels for easy mobility
- Product Type: Charcoal grill
- Installation Location: Free standing
- Grate Material: Porcelain-coated steel
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.