You'll never have to cook indoors again because this grill goes where you do - but don't let its small size fool you. This grill was made for one reason: to grill. With oven-style, electronic ignition integrated into the gas control knob and a 550-degree Fahrenheit temperature gauge, the Patio Bistro gives you complete command over the TRU-Infrared cooking system's wide temperature range, from low and slow roasting to extremely hot searing heat. The single burner yields 9,000 BTU's of grilling power, heating up quickly to grill delicious fish, chicken, vegetables, and more whenever you so desire. With 245 sq. in. total cooking space, the Patio Bistro has enough room to grill mouth-watering burgers or tasty hot dogs for more than a carload of friends! The porcelain-coated stainless steel cooking grate offers 180 sq. in. of primary cooking with an additional 65 sq. in. of secondary cooking on a convenient warming rack; this warming rack sits higher up inside the grill, providing space to keep faster-cooking foods, like veggies, warm and juicy while the rest of the food finishes cooking. Removable, dishwasher-safe cooking grates offer a new level of ease in cleaning. Grill supports 1-lb gas cylinder.
- Small in size but large on features, the Patio Bistro brings TRU-Infrared grilling to your patio or balcony
- Heating food directly, TRU-Infrared promises juicier food and fewer flare-ups without hot or cold spots
- Oven-style, electronic ignition integrated into gas control knob
- 245 sq. in. cooking area on stainless steel grilling grate and convenient warming rack
- Add real-wood chips or pellets directly on the grilling grate
- Supports 1-lb gas cylinder
- Removable, dishwasher-safe cooking grates
- Installation Location: Portable
- Grate Material: Stainless steel
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition
- Burner Configuration: All infrared
- Thermometer Included: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.