Gas grills are ideal for cooking outdoors year round; the Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill is the perfect option for anyone who craves the one-of-a-kind flavor - and entertaining experience - of real outdoor grilling. This classic Char-Broil grill features four burners yielding 40,000 BTU of steak-searing power, plus a 10,000 BTU flush lidded side burner adds even more space to accommodate other items that may need heating such as a sauce or soup. The built-in electronic ignition provides a reliable spark with every push, so you can get right to grilling. With 480 sq. in. of primary cooking space and 180 sq. in. of secondary cooking space, you'll have 660 sq. in. total cooking area - which provides more than enough room to entertain a large group of friends or a family gathering. The coated cast iron primary and porcelain-coated secondary grates are easy to clean and ensure a nonstick cooking surface. Two wheels offer convenient mobility while a side shelf offers additional space for tools and ingredients. The durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox are designed to withstand all of Mother Nature's elements. As with all grills, we recommend keeping the firebox clean to help avoid flare ups as well as using a grill cover to protect your investment.
- Char-Broil four burner, 40,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
- 480 sq. in. of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 180 sq. in. of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer lots of workspace
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascias add style and durability to this model
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
- Temperature gauge mounted in lid helps in heat control
- Two 7" wheels offer easy mobility
- The shelves of the grill are removable.
- Grills requires assembly
- Food and gas are not included
- Installation Location: Free standing
- Grate Material: Porcelain-coated cast iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition
65 Issues of Us Weekly Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.