Nothing tastes quite like the mouthwatering smoky goodness of a meal cooked over a traditional charcoal grill; if you're a fan of fire-licked flavor, you'll love this American Gourmet Charcoal Barrel Grill from Char-Broil. This grill features a compact, tried-and-true barrel design that fits nicely in most backyards while offering more than enough room to cook for a large group with 840 sq. in. total cooking space. A cast iron cooking grate provides 568 sq. in. primary cooking in addition to 272 sq. in. secondary cooking on a chrome swing-away. A built-in temperature gauge with bezel is included, allowing you to keep a close watch on internal temperatures, while multiple dampers allow you to make adjustments when needed and the adjustable-height steel fire grate can be raised or lowered to change the distance between your food and the flame for perfect results every time. Three tool hooks, a full-length front shelf and two conveniently folding side shelves provide additional space to keep your tools and ingredients close at hand, while an additional wire shelf adds even more storage underneath the grill. The chrome-plated spring handle is designed to remain cool to the touch during use, protecting your hands from the heat of the grill as you check on your meal. Two wheels on one side of the base can be used to easily move your grill from place to place while the two solid legs on the other side will keep it stable when standing.
- Enjoy deliciously charred chicken, roasted vegetables, or rich, smoky steaks for dinner any night of the week with this traditional barrel-style charcoal grill from Char-Broil
- More than enough room to cook for a large group with 840 sq. in. total cooking surface area including 272 sq. in. of secondary cooking on chrome-plated swingaway
- With 568 sq. in. of primary cooking area on cast iron grates, there's enough space to grill up to 20 burgers at once, so nobody has to wait to eat
- Multiple dampers and adjustable height steel fire grate can be used to easily control the heat and smoke for complete command over your sear
- Full-length front shelf, 3 tool hooks, and two folding side shelves provide ample space useful for keeping ingredients, tools, and accessories close at hand while grilling
- A temperature gauge (with bezel) is directly mounted to the hood, allowing you to closely monitor the heat at which your food is cooking for the perfect roast
- Built-in ash pan is removable for easy cleaning while a wide wire bottom shelf helps to keep all your supplies in one place
- Full-length wire bottom shelf for extra storage helps to keep all your supplies in one place
- Chrome-plated spring handle on the lid remains cool to the touch while grill is in use
- Two wheels allow grill to be tilted and rolled for easy mobility and storage while two solid legs keep the unit safely stable when upright
- Product Type: Charcoal grill
- Installation Location: Free standing
- Grate Material: Cast iron
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.