The Nighteater Scopes are made in a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The lenses they use are Grade A which are the best available. Other brands typically use Grades B, C and D to save costs. The lens coatings used are also a key factor in the clarity achieved by the Nighteater range. They offer the exclusive Microlux Ete coatings on all lenses, which improves light transfer to the hunter's eyes. Most other maker's only coat the external lens or worse, just use a colored tint for looks. Platinum Nighteater Illuminated models allow for faster more accurate shooting in low light conditions as the illuminated reticle is more easily seen by your eyes. The brightness is adjustable through 12 settings allowing you to set the brightness to suit the conditions encountered whilst hunting.
- Nighteater collection
- Grade A fully multicoated lenses
- One piece body for strength, rigidity and improved accuracy
- Mil-Dot reticle, shock tested
- Saddle parallax adjustment from 10 meters to infinity
- Push pull adjustments that lock to ensure accuracy
- Magnification: 4 - 16
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
- Objective diameter: 50 mm
- FOV at 100 yards: 25.7
- Adjustable grad'n: 0.13"
- Eye relief in.: 3.5
- Tube diameter: 30 mm
- Overall dimensions: 1.5" H x 1.5" W x 15.35" D, 1.54 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.