For generations, families have come to cherish this everyday French Oven (or Dutch oven, referred by most people). Ideal for simmering, marinating, poaching, braising, and browning; this piece moves from the stove or oven to the table and can store leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer! The tight fitting lid creates a blanket of heat, sealing in flavor and moisture, and is equipped with a phenolic knob which is oven safe up to 480 Degrees F. The Le Creuset enameled cast iron pieces evenly spreads heat and retains heat longer than other cookware materials.
- Dutch oven
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Round shape
- Enhanced handles are 45% larger, distributes the weight evenly and easier to grip when wearing oven mitts
- Improved ergonomic knob, for easier grip, and now resistant up to 480 degrees
- Phenolic knob is oven safe to 480°F
- Lid traps heat and seals in flavor and moisture
- Works well on all heat sources, including induction and oven safe
- Ideal to use when making soups, rice dishes, casseroles, roasts, quiches, one pot meals, baked recipes, desserts, cakes and breads
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe, but Hand washing is recommended
- Capacity: 3 1/2-Qt.
- Provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention; colorful exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Advanced sand-colored interior is durable, makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks to prevent burning or sticking
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Pieces Included: Pan; Lid
- Maximum Temperature: 480 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: France
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.