Advanced predator hunters know they must be more cunning than their prey. A good variety of luring calls are a necessity for success. Trying to fool the keen ears of a wary predator is a sporting challenge.
- Predator call
- Transmitter allows the operator to adjust the volume of the remote receivers
- Uses state of the art remote technology to produce live sounds over its extra large high definition speaker
- Unparalleled technology creates "moving sound" similar to an animal in motion
- Jack rabbit a low pitched distress call with drawn out tones.
- Cottontail rabbit a higher pitched squeal, more excited and urgent call.
- Coyote howl a communication call announcing territory, luring other canines.
- Pup yips sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn distress a stressful drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother
- Receivers may be located approximately 100 feet from the transmitter
- Each unit is equipped with backlit channels A, B, C, which allow for the programming of each receiver
- LED's on the transmitter indicate the current volume setting
- Includes 2 receivers and 1 transmitter
- Eco friendly
- Overall dimensions: 2.25" H x 11.5" W x 15.5"D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.