Simple and elegant, the Wildon Home Clark Electric Fireplace is typically designed to resemble the traditional style. Constructed out of manufactured wood, this fireplace can be effectively placed against a flat wall or in a corner with a collapsible panel. Flaunting a bold black finish, it has rounded columns on either side, which are topped with the square tiles for an appealing look. The Clark Electric Fireplace has a realistic flickering flame effect, and comes with flame brightness control and adjustable thermostat for optimum convenience. The wide flat top of this fireplace doubles as a pedestal to mount a 47'' flat screen television, or anything that weighs up to 85 pounds. This piece from Wildon Home is eco-friendly, and comes with an ISTA 3A certification that ensures its safety during transit.
- Easy to place against a flat wall or in a corner with a collapsible panel
- Rounded columns on either side of the firebox are topped off with the square tiles
- Mantel supports up to 85lbs
- Accommodates up to a 47'' flat screen television
- Safety thermal overload protector
- Realistic flickering flame effect
- Consumes no wood or fossil fuels
- Adjustable flame brightness control
- Produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Comes with easy to use adjustable thermostat
- ISTA 3A certified
- Eco -friendly
- TV Size Compatibility: 47"
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Flickering Flame Effect: Yes
- Fireplace Placement: Free-standing fireplace
- Material: Other; Manufactured Wood
- Installation Required: No
- Programmable Thermostat: Yes
- Space Heating Capacity: 400 Square Feet
See something odd?
Report it here.